Our school displays a balance of fun and learning, where students of all ages can come and learn the teachings of Tae Kwon Do. We teach our students discipline, self-confidence, and how to respect others and ourselves. We believe that learning Martial arts can be a fun and exciting activity.
Our School offers a variety of programs to meet each individual student's needs. A few we offer are:
Tae Kwon Do
After School Care
Black Belt Club
The following lists out rules each student must abide by as a student of Nam's Taekwondo USA.
10 Commandments of Tae Kwon Do:
- Be loyal to your Country
- Be a good son/daughter to your parents
- Be faithful to your spouse
- Be on good terms with your brothers and sisters
- Be loyal to your friends
- Be respectful to your elders
- Respect and trust your teachers
- Use good judgement before killing any living thing
- Never retreat in battle
- Always finish what you started
The Five Tenents of Tae Kwon Do:
5. Indomitable Spirit
Guidelines for Children's Behavior at Home:
1. Be Honest and always obey your parents- answer with "Yes, Sir" or "No, Ma'am".
2. Clean up your own room, study everyday to maintain a A-B average, and eat healthy foods, not junk foods.
3. When you set a goal, never give up. Practice Martial Arts everyday, and picture yourself reaching your goals.
Keep a positive attitude.
Develop winning habits.
Become a winner.